Wednesday 17 December 2014

Argh!
It's like, 6 months since my last post. I've been really slack with this blog.
Sorry about that :/
So, what's been going on in your world?
We've been getting ready for Christmas. We got our Christmas tree today, and are going to decorate it this evening, which will be lots of fun!
Another of my sisters will be coming to Australia next year, yippee!
There have been a lot of secrets in our house lately. Ruthie is crocheting something (she never crochets because she doesn't have time for it), and Mother sewing something, and neither of them will tell me what's going on! They just say "You shouldn't ask questions around Christmas time." So I've been making presents for Ruthie and the dolls. Mini Kirsten is getting a rag doll, and mini Molly is getting a leotard. I haven't made the others yet.
Anyways, I'm trying to get back into blogging, but no promises, k? Everytime I promise to do better, I always let everyone down, so I'm not promising anymore.
Did I tell you I got another AG doll a while ago? I got Elizabeth! I saved up for so long, but I'm really happy with her, she is such a cutie and well worth the money.
Ruthie got Felicity for her birthday, so now they can be best friends, which is pretty cool.
I guess I'd better go now.
I'll see you in my next post!

1 comment:

Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for all your comments, they really make my day! Please make sure not to use God's name in vain, swear words, or text language. Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thank you. Happy commenting!
Melody
xx