Monday 23 June 2014

Cecile's ride on the train

Today we have a guest post from my doll, Cecile.
The photos were taken ages ago, but she hadn't got round to putting them on until now.

Hi everyone!
Do you like old steam trains? Well, I went for a ride on one, and it was so much fun!
It was quite bumpy, and you could feel the train rocking from side to side. I almost fell of my perch on the window-sill a few times! Here are the photos:



Sorry they are a bit blurry, it was because the train was moving so fast, and it was impossible to get a really good one!

Have you ever ridden on a steam train?

Love,
Cecile
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Very cute post, Cècile! ;) yes, I have ridden on a steam train, although I was quite young and don't remember it too well. I'm so glad you had fun!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie! I'm glad I had fun too :)
      <3
      Cecile
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good time. I like traveling by train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo story. Train travel is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, it makes travelling more exciting, doesn't it?
      <3
      Cecile
      xoxo

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for all your comments, they really make my day! Please make sure not to use God's name in vain, swear words, or text language. Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thank you. Happy commenting!
Melody
xx