Wednesday 7 May 2014

How to be cute with Baby Ariel

Hi everyone!
Baby Ariel wanted to do a guest post on how to be cute. Here she is! Before you ask, yes she is a little spoilt, but this post was just in fun, so don't take any of these tips too seriously! :D








This is Me. Am I not cute??
Hello there.
My name is Baby Ariel, and today I'm going to show you how to be cute. I hope that these tips will help you.


When you go to bed, have your eyes peeping out, like this.

Cuddle your dollie and wear a big nightie to make you look smaller.

Wear some cute little pink boots like these to keep your tootsies warm.

(Without the dummy. Not as cute!)

If it's hot, there's no reason why you can't strip off to your nappy. You're just a baby, after all.

And if you've got in trouble, do the innocent look like this, and start crying for maximum cute effect. This will work on most people, but not all.


That's all I have time for today, but let me know if you liked this post and want me to do a part 2!
aRiEl
xoxo


1 comment:

Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for all your comments, they really make my day! Please make sure not to use God's name in vain, swear words, or text language. Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thank you. Happy commenting!
Melody
xx