Tuesday 25 March 2014

Janet's glasses!

Hi everyone!
Yesterday, a package arrived in the mail. It was addressed to my cousin, Janet!
She opened it up, and inside were her glasses! Here are some photos:


(Yes, I did curl my hair last night. Do you like it?)

This is the case that they came with...

And these are the glasses.

Aren't they sweet?

What's wrong with this picture? Yup, we did a switcheroo!

Hope you enjoyed this post!


Notes:
The glasses came from a doll shop called "Kayleigh's Doll Closet" on eBay. They are not as good quality as AG ones, but still cute.
All our clothes are handmade by mother.







4 comments:

  1. I like the pink frames. They look really nice on both of you. Love the wavy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Janet likes them!! They are soooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for all your comments, they really make my day! Please make sure not to use God's name in vain, swear words, or text language. Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thank you. Happy commenting!
Melody
xx