Friday 10 January 2014

Welcome!

Hi girls!
Welcome to my blog, Magically Melody! I used to share a blog with Mother, but she finally decided I was responsible enough to enjoy having one of my own! I was very excited when she told me! Anyway, this morning I decided to go outside and enjoy the fresh summer breeze with my American girl doll, Cecile. It's a beautiful day today! Here's a picture that Mother took of us together:


I like it so much, I think I'll be putting it for my photo on the "About me" page of this blog! 

I'd better go now. See you soon!


8 comments:

Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for all your comments, they really make my day! Please make sure not to use God's name in vain, swear words, or text language. Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thank you. Happy commenting!
Melody
xx